The physical therapy team provides rehabilitation services after injuries, illness or medical procedures to promote healing, increase strength, endurance and balance, and teach clients how to prevent further pain or injury. Individuals suffering from chronic pain, weakness or stiffness may be a candidate for physical therapy, regardless of age.
Our physical therapists provide inpatient and outpatient care.
- Heart and lung conditioning and stability
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, including joints, hand, arm, neck and back
- Sports injury therapy
- Traumatic injury therapy
- Senior rehabilitation for adults 65+
- Pediatric rehabilitation (ages 8-17)