Access Our Price Guide
It is important to note, a hospital “charge” is not the same as “expected payment.” A charge is the amount billed for a service. In the vast majority of cases, hospitals are paid considerably less than the billed amount. Hospital charges are based on the type of care provided and can differ from patient to patient for the same service. The differences between patients are related to complications or varying treatments needed due to the patient’s health.
Even though the hospital’s prices on our list are the same for all patients, actual charges for each specific patient may vary from the listed standard charges due to a combination of factors.
The Healthcare Financial Management Association has published a booklet, “Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide,” which can help you better understand where to get answers to your questions about healthcare prices, how to compare prices among providers and how to manage your out-of-pocket costs. View the guidebook online >
Please read the important information below and then click View Price Guide to download our price guide.
- Charges are not a reflection of Patient or Provider responsibility
- Cost of services are subject to change based on complexity of the case
- Charges are current as of January 1, 2020
- Please contact Desert View Hospital for a complimentary price estimate
- Price estimates are not a guarantee of payer payment
- Price estimates are subject to change
- Price estimates are only valid for services provided at Desert View Hospital
- Estimates do not include physician charges or other professional services rendered